Handcrafted bridle leather collar
The Loyal Collar is the basic essential for your canine. This sturdy collar will remain in your dog’s permanent collection as smart, durable piece that they can count on everyday. It will always be in style and look good on any dog at any age.
Loyal Canine Co specifically chose this style of collar buckle for it’s excellent strength and durability. The double bar construction eliminates the need to cut into the leather to accommodate the buckle prong. This way, they are able to keep the full width of the leather intact, eliminating any possible weak points in the leather.
Each Loyal Collar is carefully handcrafted in the Loyal Canine Co workshop in Canada; and matching Loyal Leashes are also available from LapDog Nation
- 100% Black American Bridle Leather
- Solid Brass hardware
- Hand finished edges
- Gold embossed Loyal Canine Co. logo
- Handcrafted in Loyal Canine Co's workshop in Canada
For more detailed information/FAQs please see the Loyal Canine Co Designer Page.
Extra Small: Neck up to approximately 9 -13" / 23-33cm
Small: Neck approximately 12"-16" / 30.5cm-40.5cm
Medium: Neck approximately 15"-19" / 38cm-48cm
Large: Neck approximately 18"-22" /45.5cm- 55.5cm
Avoid using leather products in the rain or other wet conditions. Due to the natural dyes and finishing of the bridle leather, you may find some color rub off when wet.
Please note, due to the hand-crafted construction of our leather goods, some items may vary in the slightest color, shape and delivery time.
Why do Loyal Canine Co use bridle leather for their collars and leads?
1. Bridle leather is a high-quality leather, specially finished by hand for the making of equestrian equipment.
2. It's expected to be both strong and durable. When riding a horse, your life depends on bridle leather not failing unexpectedly.
3. It must be comfortable for a horse to wear next to the skin. Therefore, both sides of the leather are finished by hand & made to be nice and smooth.
4. It must survive poor weather, grime, and everything else a horse throws at it for many years.